123. Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Texas Beef Cattle Feedlots: Reconfiguration of OP-FTIR System to facilitate field research program. 2016. Casey, K.D.
122. Effects of protein concentration and degradability on performance and carcass characteristics of finishing heifers receiving 0 or 400 mg ractopamine hydrochloride. 2016. Samuelson, K.L.
121. An Evaluation of Biofuel Feedstock Coproducts and Blended Coproducts compared to De-Oiled Corn Distillers Grains in Feedlot Diets: Effects on Cattle Growth Performance, Carcass Characteristics, Nutrient Digestibility, and Water Use Assessment of Feedstock Sources. 2015. Trojan, S.
120. Controlling Feedyard Ammonia Emissions with Surface-Applied Natural Zeolite Clinoptilolite. 2014.Todd, R.
119. Interactive Effects of Roughage Concentration and Bulk Density of Steam-Flaked Corn in Diets Containing Sweet Bran Wet Corn Gluten Feed on Feedlot Cattle Performance. 2013. Domby, E. and Galyean, M.
118. Manure and Runoff Water Quality From Feedlots as Affected by Diet and Pen Surface. 2013. DeLaune, P.; MacDonald, J. and Auvermann, B.W.
117. Energy Value of High, Medium, and Low Fat Levels of Dried Distillers Grains in Beef Cattle. 2012. MacDonald, J.
116. Energy Auditing and Energy Management Fact Sheets for Feedmills. 2012. Frazier, R.S.
115. Air Quality Extension Fact Sheets on Dust, Ammonia and Hydrogen Sulfide. 2012. Auvermann, B.W.
114. Effects of Delaying the Initial Combination Implant on Performance and Carcass Characteristics of Feedlot Heifers. 2012. McDaniel, M.R.; Löest, C.A.; Murdock, W.C.; Elam, N.A. and Thomson, D.U.
113. Effect of Methanol Infusion on Intake and Digestion of a Grain-based Diet by Beef Cattle. 2011. Winsco, K.N.; Kenney, N.M.; Dittmar, III R.O.; Coverdale, J.A.; Sawyer, J.E. and Wickersahm, T.A.
112. Preliminary Evaluation of a Water Curtain for Edge-of-Feedyard Suppression of Fugitive Dust. 2010. Auvermann, B.W.; Marek, T.H. and Sweeten, J.M.
111. Effects of Varying Bulk Densities of Steam-Flaked Corn and Dietary Roughage Concentration on In Vitro Fermentation, Performance, Carcass Quality, and Acid-Base Balance Measurements in Finishing Steers. 2010. Hales, K.E.; McMeniman, J.P.; Leibovich, J.; Vasconcelos, J.T.; Quinn, M.J.; May, M.L.; DiLorenzo, N.; Smith, D.R. and Galyean, M.L.
110. Use of Dried Distillers Grains in Preconditioning Programs for Weaned Beef Calves and Subsequent Impact on Wheat Pasture, Feedlot, and Carcass Performance. 2010. Winterholler, S.J.; Holland, B.P.; McMurphy, C.P.; Krehbiel, C.R.; Horn, G.W. and Lalman, D.L.
109. Effects of Dietary Source and Intake of Energy on Immune Competence and the Response to an Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis Virus (IBRV) Challenge in Cattle. 2010. Schwertner, L.R.; Galyean, M.L.; Hulbert, L.E.; Carroll, J.A. and Ballou, M.A.
108. Nitrous Oxide Emissions from Texas Beef Cattle Feedyards - Upgrade of Varian 3800 Gas Chromatograph to Support Field Research Program. 2010. Casey, K.D.
107. Effects of Wet Corn Distiller's Grains with Solubles on Visceral Organ Characteristics, Trace Mineral Status, and Polioencephalomalacia Indicators in Individually-Fed Cattle. 2010. Osterstock, J.B.
106. The influence of feeding various levels of wet and dry distillers grains to yearling steers on carcass characteristics, meat quality, fatty acid profile and retail case life of longissimus muscle. 2009. Kinman, L.A.; VanOverbeke, D.; Richards, C. and Hicks, B.
105. Peak Water Demands in Texas Beef Cattle Feedlots. 2009. Casey, K.D. and McDonald, L.A.
104. Effects of Corn Wet Distillers Grains and Corn Processing Method on Performance and Carcass Characteristics of Finishing Heifers in the Southern Plains. 2008. MacDonald, J.
103. Comparison of Partial Reactive Organic Gases (ROG) Emission Factors in a Dairy and Beef Feedlot. 2007. Aquino, F.; Capareda, S.; Lacey, R.; Mukhtar, S.; Parnell, C. and Shaw, B.
102. Antimicrobial Drug Resistance of Salmonella and Escherichia coli Isolates from Cattle Feces, Hides and Carcasses. 2007. Fluckey, W. M.; Loneragan, G.; Warner, R. and Brahears, M.
101. Evaluation of Feed Efficiency Traits in Growing Bulls and Relationships with Feeding Behavior and Ultrasound Carcass Estimates. 2005. Lancaster, P.; Carstens, G.; Crews, D. and Woods, S.
100. Improving Ventilation in Commercial Cattle Trailers to Reduce Stress and Disease. 2006. Friend, T.
99. Microbial Populations and Pathogen Loads Associated with Manure and Feedyard Effluents. 2005. Rice, W.
98. Relationships Between Net Feed Efficiency, Feed Required, and Performance, Carcass and Other Physiological Traits in Growing and Finishing Santa Gertrudis Calves. 2005. Carstens, G.
97. Means to Environment Considerations: Assisting TCFA Evaluations of Manure Phosphorus Management. 2005. Vietor. D.
96. Prevalence, Outcome, and Health Consequences Associated with Persistent Infection with Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus in Feedlot Cattle. 2005. Loneragan, G.
95. Development of a Cost Recoverable Preharvest Food Safety Strategy to Reduce Enterohemorrhagic E. coli, Salmonella and Campylobacter in Cattle. 2005. Anderson, R.
94. Net Phosphorus Extractability from Soils Amended with Stockpiled and Composted Manures. 2004. Schwartz, R.
93. Field Validation of the Texas Phosphorus Index. 2004. Feagley, S.
92. Treatment Technologies for Phosphorus Removal from Water Derived from Cattle Feedyards. 2004. Green, C.
91. The Role of Surface Moisture as a Primary Factor Affecting Emissions of Selected Odors and Odorous Gases from Cattle Feedyards. 2003. Koziel, J.; Auvermann, B.
90. Field Survey of Ambient Concentrations of Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Associated with Feedyards in the Texas Panhandle. 2003. Koziel, J.
89. Can Dust Control Reduce Feedyard Odor Intensity? 2003. Koziel, J.; Auvermann, B.
88. Phosphorus Removal by Different Wheat Stocker Cattle Production Systems. 2003. Hattey, J.A.; Horn, G.W.; Krehbiel, C.R.; Strasia, C.A.; Krenzer, E.G.
87. Ammonia and Other Gaseous Emissions from Beef Cattle Feedyards. 2003. Cole, A.; Todd, R.
86. Improving Management of Open-lot Runoff and Nutrients on Southern High Plains Feedyards. 2003. Auvermann, B.
85. A Preliminary Assessment of the Net Economic Benefit of Solid-Set Sprinklers Used for Dust Control and Microclimate Modification. 2003. Auvermann, B.
84. The Role of Breath Gases as Indicators of Bovine Health: Feasibility Study. 2003. Koziel, J.; Chirase, N.K.
83. Influence of Soil Amendments on Gaseous Emissions of Nitrogen, Carbon and Sulfur from Feedyards. 2001. Cole, N.A.; Auvermann, B.; Greene, L.W.; Parker, D.B.; and Shi,Y. (Not Available)
82. Influence of Oscillating Dietary Crude Protein Concentrations and Hydroxide Additions on Nitrogen Excretion and Metabolism. 2001. Cole, N.A.; Brown, M.S.; Greene, L.W.; McCollum, F.T.; and Montgomery, T.H. (Not Available)
81. Documentation of Rapid Sealing of Cracked Playa Soils. 2001. Parker, D.B.; Cahoon, J.; and Rogers, W.J.
80. Digestible Fat and Digestive Disorders in Beef Cattle. 2000. Imerman, P.M.; Hyde, W.; and Stahr, H.M.
79. Survey of Carcass Quality and Yield Characteristics, and Producer and Packer Related Carcass Defects. 1999. Schmidt, T.B.; Lawrence, T.E.; Montgomery, T.H.; and Perino, L.J.
78. Influence of Corn Smut on the Palatability and Digestibility of Corn Silage. 1999. Cole, N.A.; Rush, C.; Garcia, A.; and Greene, L.W.
77. High Plains Beef Conference: Health, Nutrition and Environment. Proceedings. 1998. ($10) (Available upon request)
76. High Plains Beef Conference: Health, Nutrition and Environment. Proceeding. 1998. ($10) (Available upon request)
75. Feedlot Manure Survey. 1998. Amosson, S.H.; Sweeten, J.M.; and Weinheimer, B.T.
74. Emission Factors for Grain Receiving and Feed Loading Operations at Feed Mills. 1996. Parnell, Jr., C.B. and Shaw, B.W.; Et al.
73. Influence of Different Clostridial Vaccines on Feed Consumption Patterns, Performance and Immune Response of Feedlot Steers. 1996. Chirase, N.K.
72. Safety Testing Express 4/HS (Modified Live Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis, Bovine Virus Diarrhea, Parainfluenza Virus, Killed Bovine Repiratory Syncytial Virus and Haemophilus somnus bacteria) in Cattle. 1995. Chirase, N.K.
71. Coal Ash-Surfaced vs. Control Treatments for Beef Cattle Feedyards-Feedlot Surface Condition, Manure Analysis Summary and Economic Viability. 1995. Sweeten, J.M. and Amosson, S.H.; et al.
70. Evaluation of Fly Ash-Surface Pens as a Control for Fugitive Dust Emissions from Beef Cattle Feedyards. 1995. Kantor, T.L.; Lesikar, B.J.; Mies, W.L. and Sweeten, J.M.
69. Performance of a Small Scale Boiler Burner in the Firing of Coal and Raw Feedlot Manure. 1994. Frazzitta, S.; Annamalai, K. and Sweeten, J.M.
68. Irrigation of Cattle Feedlot Runoff on Winter Wheat. 1994. Sweeten, J.M.; Sokora, G.L.; Seymour, R.M.; Hickey, M.G. and Young, S.M.
67. Approaches to Odor Measurement for Dairies and Cattle Feedlots: A State of the Art Review. 1994. Sweeten, J.M. and Rodriguez-Akabani, M.
66. Use of Human Interferon Alpha from Two Different Sources at Two Different Dosages for. 1994. Green, C.
65. Effect of Different Clostridial Vaccines on Feed Consumption and Performance of Feedlot Calves. 1994. Chirase, N.K.; et al.
64. Nitrate and Other Nutrients Associated With Playa Storage of Feedlot Wastes. 1993. Smith, S.J.; et al.
63. Water Quality Impacts of Feedlot Manure. 1993. Harman, W.L.; Marek, T.H.; Regier, G.C. and Sweeten, J.M. (Not Available)
62. Dispersion Modeling for Prediction of Emission. 1993. Parnell, S.E.; Lesikar, G.J.; Sweeten, J.M. and Weinheimer, B.T.
61. Effects of High-Load Single-Frequency (HLSF) Applications of Feedlot Manure. 1992. Harman, W.L.; Sweeten, J.M.; Regier, G.C. and Marek, T.H.
60. Feasibility of Increased Processing of Leather in Texas. 1992. Stark, G. and Moore, S.
59. Feedyard Manure: A Farmland Fertilizer. Seminar Proceedings. 1992.
58. Investment Potential of Cattle Feeding. 1991. Miller, J.
57. An Assessment of Ground Water Quality at Two Texas High Plains Feedlots. 1991. Sweeten, J.M.; et al.
56. Cattle Feedlot Waste Management Practices for Water and Air Pollution Control. 1990. Sweeten, J.M.
55. Cost of Manure for Fertilizer. 1990. Sweeten, J.M. and Withers, Jr., R.E.
54. Removal and Utilization of Settled Solids from Feedlot Runoff Holding Ponds. 1988. Sweeten, J.M.
53. Field Study on Feedlot Energy Management. 1988. Withers, Jr., R.E. and Cohcran, J.S. (Not Available)
52. Field Measurement of Feedlot Dust Emissions. 1988. Sweeten, J.M.; Parnell, C.B.; Etheredge, R.S. and Osborne, D.
51. Effects of Fescue Toxicity on Feedyard Performance. 1986. Cole, N.A.; Stuedemann, J.; Purdy, C.W. and Hutcheson, D.P.
50. Certification of Lean Beef Products. 1986. Cross, H.R.; Savell, J.W. and Smith, G.C.
49. National Consumer Retail Beef Study. 1986. Cross, H.R.; Savell, J.W. andGreen, C.
48. Feedyard Energy Guidelines. 1986. Sweeten, J.M.; O'Neal, H.P. and Withers, Jr., R.E. ($25) (Available upon request)
47. Nutrient Composition of Retail Beef Cuts. 1984. USDA.
46. Technology for Production Packaging of Beef Roasts. 1983. Savell, J.W.; Smith, G.C.; Terrell, R.M. and Stiffler, D.M.
45. Technology for Production Packaging of Beef Roasts. 1983. Smith, G.C.; Terrell, R.N.; Savell, J.W. and Stiffler, D.M.
44. Yield Grade Value Differences. 1983. Cross, H.R. and Stiffler, D.M. (1/2 inch VHS tape available for loan from TCFA) (Available upon request)
43. Think Tank on Beef Flavor. 1983. TCFA.
42. Exploration of Beef Usage and Attitudes Among the White Tablecloth and College/University Foodservice Market Segments. 1983. The Research Alliance.
41. Causes of Buller Behavior in Feedlots. 1982. Klemm, W.R.
40. Thermal Conversion of Cattle Feedlot Manure for Energy Production. 1982. Sweeten, J.M.; LePori, W.A.; Annamalai, K. and Parnell, C.B.
39. Future Alternatives for South Texas Cattle Feeding-Beef Marketing Systems. 1982. Smith, G.C. and Schake, L.
38. Liver Abscesses Among Commercially Fed Cattle. 1981. Montgomery, T.H.
37. Sedimentation Tanks for Fine Solids Removal from Feedlot Cattle Dip. 1981. Sweeten, J.M.
36. The Effects of Two Sources and Two Levels of Calcium. 1981. Hutcheson, D.P.
35. Whole Plant Grain Sorghum Silage Processing and Lasalocid Effects on Stocker Calf Performance and Rumen Fermentation. 1981. Gutierrez, G.G.; Schake, L.M. and GByers, F.M.
34. Static Screening of Feedlot Dipping Vat Solution. 1980. Sweeten, J.M.
33. An Economic Evaluation of Corn and Grain Sorghum Processing Alternatives for Texas Feedlots. 1980. Bull, K.L. and Schake, L.M.
32. Energy Recovery from Feedlot Manure: An Assessment of Alternate Technologies. 1980. Sweeten, J.M.
31. Dietcheck Program. 1980. Sweeten, Mary K.
30. Artificial Lighting for Cattle Feedlots. 1980. Cernik, C.C.; Schake, L.M.; Byers, E.M. and McDonald, R.M.
29. The Effects of Mechanical Processing, Alkali Treatment and Moisture Level on the Nutrient Availability of Grain Sorghum to Ruminants. 1980. Richardson, R.C.
28. Effects of Grain Processing and Calcium Sources on Performance of Finishing Steers. 1980. Mies, W.L. and Horton, J.
27. Time-Motion Analysis of Feedlot Manure Collection Systems. 1979. Sweeten, J.M. and Reddell, D.L.
26. Results of TCFA Environmental and Energy Survey. 1979. Sweeten, J.M. and McDonald, R.P.
25. Phase Feeding and Protein Sources. 1979. OSU and Panhandle State University.
24. Energy Efficiency of Grain Processing Systems. 1979. Mies, W.L. and Summers, C.B.
23. Trading Standards for Alfalfa. 1977. ALbin, R.
22. Stabilization of Blood Lipids and Steroid Metabolism by Balanced Diets of Natural Foodstuffs. 1977. Reiser, R.
21. Cost Estimates of Alternative Grain Processing Techniques for Commercial Feedlots. 1976. May, D.C. and Schake, L.M.
20. Key Factors That Determine the Price of Fed Cattle. 1976. Helming, W.C.
19. The Influence of Copper Deficiency on the Incidence of the Rat Tail Syndrome. 1976. Irwin, M.R. and Hutcheson, D.P.
18. A Study of the Advisability and Feasibility of Operation of a Cattle Slaughtering Plant by Associated By Texas Cattle Feeders. 1975. Anderson, H.V.
17. Nutritional Value of Cattle Feedlot Waste for Growing-Finishing Beef Cattle. 1975. Albin, R.C. and Sherrod, L.B.
16. Nutritional Characteristics of Sorghum Difference of Bushel Weight and Seed Size. 1975. Albin, R.C.
15. Improvement of Feedlot Performance of Beef Heifers. 1974. Thompson, L.H.; Albin, R.C. and Burns, J.M.
14. Protein Withdrawal in Feedlot Rations. 1974. Sherrod, L.B.; Kellison, R.L.; Koers, W.C.; Klett, R.H. and Albin, R.C.
13. Feedlot Manure as an Energy Source. 1974. Sweeten, J.; Reddell, D. and Stewart, B.
12. Grain Sorghum Types and Corn in Steer Finishing Rations. 1973. Klett, R.H.; Kellison, R.; Sherrod, L.B. and Albin, R.C.
11. Energy Levels and Roughage Sources in Receiving and Sick Pen Rations for Heavily Stressed Calves. 1973. Koers, W.C.; Sherrod, L.B.; Klett, R.H.; Perrot, J.C. and Sheldon, W.G.
10. Salt Levels in Steer Finishing Rations. 1973. Klett, R.H.; Kellison, R.; Sherrod, L.B. and Albin, R.C.
9. Crop Yields from Land Receiving Large Manure Applications. 1972. Reddell, D.L.; Lyerly, P.J. and Hefner, J.J.
8. Energy and Protein Levels for Finishing Steers. 1972. Klett, R.H.; Alvin, R.C. Kellison, R.L. and Chrismon, G.
7. Ammonia Synthesis Gas Generation from Cattle Feedlot Manure. 1972. Huffman, W.J.; Peterson, R.L. and Halligan, J.E.
6. Investigations in the Control of Odors from Confined Beef Cattle Feedlots. 1972. Ford, J.P. and Ulich, W.L.
5. Roughage Source-Tallow Level Relationships in High Energy Finishing Rations. 1971. Klett, R.H.; Hansen, K.R. and Sherrod, L.B.
4. Sodium Levels in Beef Cattle Finishing Rations as Related to Performance and Concentration in Feedlot Solid-Waste. 1971. Klett, R.H.; Hansen, K.R. and Sherrod, L.B.
3. Respiratory Infections in Feedlot Cattle. 1971. Corstvet, R.E.
2. Playa Water Quality for Ground-Water Recharge and Use of Playas for Impoundment of Feedyard Runoff. 1970. Lehman, O.R.
1. Attitudinal Survey: Dallas Eating Establishments Toward Texas Fed Beef. 1970. Branson, R.E. and Black, W.E.